85% of all funds donated go directly to the children we work with. The remaining 15% goes towards supplies and upkeep (such as keeping the website running). All of our staff are volunteers, so none of your donation goes to salaries. Your gifts, both large and small, will help us to achieve our mission of affecting change in our community.
Thank you in advance for your generous support that sheds light on our cause for thousands each year.
WHAT YOUR MONEY BUYS
- $20 buys four books.
- $50 sponsors a child for a week in our summer program.
- $60 provides a child with a backpack and all the school supplies they need for the new school year.
- $300 sponsors an underprivileged child for the summer.
- We are always looking for corporate sponsors to fund our educational programs. Please contact us to discuss this opportunity.
- Children Across America is a 501C3 non profit. All donations are tax deductible per IRS and state guidelines.